Our visions and goals
- MC Canada’s greatest wish is to help the under-privileged people, who will eventually be able to help themselves and others when their lives have turned into achievements. MC Canada aims to communicate and promote MC Vietnam’s great cause and its numerous programs of services. to the Vietnamese community, to the Canadian general public and to any corporations
- MC Canada will recruit long-term (monthly or annual) donors/contributors in order to generate sustainable revenues for MC Vietnam’s operating budget. MC Canada will solicit financial sponsorships by foundations and/or corporations who are interested in contributing to MC Vietnam’s programs of service.
- In parallel with fund-raising, MC Canada stringently manages the funding for daily and other needs of Maison Chance Vietnam’s shelter and its Take Wings Center, as well as the construction of Village Chance, in compliance with the requirements, regulations and conditions set by Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
- MC Canada will assist in recruiting qualified volunteers to work in Vietnam at the Take Wings Centre and the Maison Chance shelter in various areas such as caring for the disables, administration, education and skill training.
- MC Canada will recruit volunteers to assist with MC Canada’s numerous operational needs such as communication, public relation, fund development, administration and bookkeeping.
- MC Canada will ensure that all volunteers, donors, sponsors and service recipients are treated with the same respect and appreciation.
- MC Canada will aim to protect their personal information with the highest level of confidentiality and will not sell or share our mailing list with any other organization.
MC Canada’s Policy
- MC Canada’s main objective is strictly charitable and to provide assistance to under-privileged people in Vietnam.
- MC Canada is an independent organization and declares not to belong to or affiliate with any religious or political organizations.
- MC Canada is respectful to current rights, freedoms, democracy and complies with laws and regulations of the host country - Canada.
- MC Canada is disinterested and non-conditional in doing charity work.
- MC Canada has registered with Revenue Canada since 2009 to do charity in the following areas: